Wednesday 4 September 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Hello Everyone! Hope your having a great day, I heard Tanya burr and many other people rave about this powder and how it was comparable to high end powders which definitely intrigued me, since i was in need of a new powder i decided to check it out. This is a super affordable powder at only £3.99! It has 14g of product.

 
Swatch of the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder In 001 Transparent
     The texture of this powder is lovely, its so smooth. It leaves the skin looking gorgeous!


I got this powder in the shade transparent so i knew for certain that it would look alright on my skin tone.
    First off, the packaging isn't the best which i can let slip because of the quality of the powder and the price. Unlike many other powders this one doesn't have a mirror which doesnt really affect me because i always have a mirror on hand anyway. This powder claims to last 5 hours but i had to touch up throughout the day.
The powder makes my skin look matte and flawless, love it! And i love the rimmel logo that's imprinted in the powder. Overall this powder is Ah-mazing value for money! I'd definitely recommend picking up this product :)
So have you tried this product out? If you have tell me your thoughts down below and if you haven't will you be doing so? :) xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment